Monday, October 18, 2010

PLR and Greyhounds?

Hello Everyone,

Let's try this again.

I have been very busy lately, working on getting a new business set up. It is very slow going but I am working away at it a little at a time. They do say that slow is better...that way, you get it right and the results are longer lasting. I have lots more to do, lots more to read, and lots of ideas but at least I am able to get started and will be learning as I go. It's exciting! It's scarey! It's Tiring! - but I am being positive that it will be rewarding in may ways in the end.

I have already published one piece that I completed (and had a lot of fun creating it too). I thought I would start with a topic that I am very passionate about - Greyhounds. I created a Powerpoint Presentation "About Greyhounds". It contains general and specific information that potential adopters, greyhound owners, and people interested in greyhounds should be aware of. The presentation includes a picture or pictures of greyhounds on almost every slide - IMO it's always nice to look pictures of greyhounds while you learn. The presentation is being sold as a PLR Powerpoint Presentation - that means that it can be bought and used however you would like - use it as is, or make changes to it and use it as your own creation. The only thing you can't do it resell it as your own.

You can find this PLR PowerPoint Presentation on Greyhounds at:  http://www.jdcopywriting.com/greyhounds.html

There is also the option of buying it as a PDF (you can't make changes to this one) but it costs less to buy.  Same page:  http://www.jdcopywriting.com/greyhounds.html

So, stay tuned. There'll be more to come...and who knows, some of it will probably be interesting to you too.

Joanne

Posted via email from Greyt Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment