Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Marketing Strategies

And we have lift off...

The Marketing Strategies website has been created and published as of today. There is much more information that I originally planned for so I have decided to break it up over a number of days.

Today, I'm starting with Wordpress themes. I will tell you about the program that I use to dress up my wordpress websites. I like this program because it is not expensive (important!), it is very easy to use, and has lots of themes to choose from. What I like best is that you can mix and match the headers, backgrounds, and themes. You can even upload your own to use with the preset designs. Plus, they are always adding more to choose from.

As well as the great designs, there are places to enter the all-important marketing strategy information, SEO, affiliates, and more...This is an all-round great piece of online software.

If you would like to see all the wordpress theme information that I am talking about, check it out at http://marketingstrategytoday.com/internet-marketing-strategies/Topics/marketing-strategies - this link will take you directly the to themes page (by-passing the Home page).

Enjoy!

 

Posted via email from Greyt Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment