Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Changes - Okanagan SEO

Life Changes 

A Little History

Okanagan SEO
Instead of writing about what I do these days, I thought I'd give a little history of how I got here. The long journey of getting to the point in life where my work and my job (SEO) is actually something that I love to do.

During the past four years, we have had to make changes to our life due to one job ending and finding another in a different city. There were many challenges that came with that move; not all favorable.

Two years ago, after careful consideration we made a decision to make considerable changes to our life and lifestyle, Although it was nerve-wracking to make the changes it turned out to be one of the best decisions we've ever made.

These days, we both work from home doing work that we love.

 A New Business Is Born

I have always loved computers and internet work. I dabbled in all kinds of things online for many years while working full-time for the Government (in IT) so it was no surprise that when I left my full-time job that I gravitated back to what I've always loved to do - internet marketing and SEO.

These days I'm considered to be an SEO expert. I have a number of websites with keywords that are in the #1 place in search engines, and many others that are somewhere within the first page of search engines. I belong to an elite group of SEOers where we discuss the newest strategies for ranking and keeping the rankings we work so hard to get. 

I recently opened my doors with my own search engine optimization business to help other businesses to reach top rankings in search engines. The business name is Okanagan SEO - named after the place that we love the most in Canada. Despite the name of the company, we are able to help businesses throughout North America. 

As a search engine optimization expert, I apply the same principles and strategies to your business when as I do to my own. The first step is analyzing your wants and needs, and then planning an SEO strategy that is specific to your needs.

If you would like to learn more about what SEO is and what we do, please visit Okanagan SEO or SEO services.


No comments:

Post a Comment