Monday, February 8, 2010

Working Hard

With only 3 weeks left before we go to Sandy Paws, we have been working very hard trying to get orders completed and some more stained glass and other art done.

I sent a number of creations off to be finished, hopefully they'll be ready sometime this week. I hope they turn out like...

I finished a difficult painting yesterday. It took me a few weeks to complete this one (working on it in spare time) and I finally like the way it looks. Waiting for it to dry then I'll put the finishing coat on it and move on to the next one.

Denis has got some more small sun catchers done. He was going to use them as tiles, then decided to make them into sun catchers. They are adorable. He is almost caught up on orders then will be creating as many more pieces as he has time for.

I have a few more drawings done and ready to be framed.

We are getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment