Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video Games and Dancing

I spent the past few days doing research, buying domains, and setting up some websites for 2011. I'm not done as I have some more plans for 2011, but this is a good start.

I have also started making a "plan" for this year. Where I want to "go" with my business.

One thing that I know for sure is that I want to be more organized so I've started writing down everything in a book - everything that I want or need to do. This way I can check each one off as it gets done and its easy to add to it. I know the to do list will never end, I'll always have more "to do" that what I have got done, but at least it'll be organized.

What are your plans for 2011?

Here is the list of websites that I have started:

littlebigplanet.com

killzone3review.com

deadspace2review.com

dragonage2review.com

dcuniverseonlinereview.com

crysis2review.com

masseffect2review.org

shogun2totalwar.net

marvelvscapcom3review.com

mortalkombatreview.com

weightlossdance.org

 

Happy New Year

Joanne

 

 

Posted via email from Greyt Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment